Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Newest Leader In Avon

I am a mother of two with an opportunity for people who need additional income. Avon, I started selling Avon because my husband became ill and we suddenly after insurance had $100,000 hospital bill. I began trying to work part-time jobs along with my full-time jobs to only tire myself out. Then, I was greeting with an opportunity that seemingly would provide me with additional income and the freedom to work as little or as much as I wanted. I becan telling myself that I wanted $200.00 extra dollars to pay the payment arrangement we made with the hospital. Then, I began to say that I could payout credit cards with the additional money that I was receiving. 

Avon, has provided me the excitement to empower myself to become my own boss and set my own rules about the life that I want. I have been selling Avon for three months and now I have found others interested in Avon enough to sell it with me. So, I began posted ads like these on some of my blogging sites and would like to continue to share my story. This could have been a situation that disabled my family by creating situations that were not so friendly in the real world. Needing and extra $200.00 a month was impossible for me and my husband because we did not have extra money after all of the bills were paid. 

Avon can be your solution, the starting fee to sell Avon is $10.00. This is and will always be the best $10.00 that I have ever spent. My husband and kids also partnered with me to help me sell Avon-its a family business that helped to make us stronger and more connected in others ways and my kids are learning valuable lessons by my husband and I paving the way. 

Let Avon provided you the same opportunity....take the link below to watch a video and make the decision for yourself. 

If you would like to sign up for Avon, please go to www.startavon.com and my name (chanteaseaswain) is the code word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment